Frank1111

Commendable
May 9, 2016
How do I rip DVDs to a hard drive, transfer to my NAS and view on my TV? I have SONOS and cable boxes remoted in rack with sinology server

Solution
Sonos (which is audio only) and the cable boxes won't do anything in this context.
If your TVs support DLNA then the files on your server should be streamable via your network. If your TVs don't support DLNA then adding an Android TV box or anything running KODI should allow you to access the files. You should be able to control the box with an app.
As for the ripping procedure that is different question. It would depend on your OS and choice of software. Should be lots of options.
Sonos (which is audio only) and the cable boxes won't do anything in this context.
If your TVs support DLNA then the files on your server should be streamable via your network. If your TVs don't support DLNA then adding an Android TV box or anything running KODI should allow you to access the files. You should be able to control the box with an app.
As for the ripping procedure that is different question. It would depend on your OS and choice of software. Should be lots of options.

Solution