Playing sound from PC to Home Theatre

Kyle_4

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
I just set up my home network with Cat 5E cableing. My Entire house is pretty much synced to my computer, via homegroup. Works great.

I was thinking of trying to play the sound from my computer to my Home theater system, just not sure if theres a way to do this other than an Auxilary port, or bluetooth.. Or what would even by Viable.. tbh. So im just looking for potential ways to send sound from the computer to the home theater system.

The home theater has BT, Auxilary, Wifi, Lan, can view PC files etc.

Kyle_4

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
its just a home theatre system, and tbh i was hoping for a way to stream it over the homenetwork since I have multiple computers on the network and different users. So we can go to the PC and play pandora with out having to play with the bad interface and lack of remote for the home theatre system. Unfortunatly I cant find any universal remote that works with the system, trying to go throguh philips.

What I ahve been doing is streaming Music from my phone to the theatre Blue tooth, than i can play pandora and such, but it'd just be a cleaner and more suefull to do it from the computer.

Philips HTB5544D/F7 is the system i got from a pawnshop for 200 :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
Z Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1