MetroxGamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Hey tomshardware! I'm looking to buy a good gaming headset (very preferrably with mic) for a budget, and I wanted help on some stuff I've been wondering.
First of all, I've been looking between the Plantronics Gamecom 388 and the CMStorm Ceres 300, which one do you guys think it's better?
Secondly, how can I compare 2 headsets through specs? Is there a way to know?
Third and last, apart from these two headphones, are there any ones better in here? (feel free to browse around on the headset page up to the 35€ mark.
Thank you! <3

IMugsI

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
If you have a decent pair of headphones, you can use those for now and later when you have some more spending money buy some Logitechs. If you buy a cheap pair now you wont have features, such as good 7.1 surround sound or a good mic.

MetroxGamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

That's the thing, I have no headphones right now, and I want some ASAP. I don't care about 5.1 and 7.1, a good Stereo is enough for now and some time later.

MetroxGamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

What do you mean it's right in my price range? That's 52 euros, a lot more than the 35€ I wanted to spend - thanks for the suggestion though, and the Steelseries are about 65€ in here, which is about uhm... Let's say 70$

IMugsI

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

I'm sorry about that, the prices were somehow lower this morning. You can take a look at the Corsair HS30 which is 30 dollars at the moment. The price might differ in other countries.

MetroxGamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
I'm sorry about that, the prices were somehow lower this morning. You can take a look at the Corsair HS30 which is 30 dollars at the moment. The price might differ in other countries.

I just checked, the HS30 is 47€ or so , around that - I'd really like to get some Corsairs though , they seem really good!
(I wish I lived in the US, the prices for stuff are so low :pt1cable:)

IMugsI

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

Yeah, I don't know why the prices are so high wherever you live.

MetroxGamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

I think I'm going with those, saw the reviews everyone says they're awesome! <3

Yeah, I don't know why the prices are so high wherever you live.
Portugal - the inflation must be mad and the import prices must be crazyyyyyyyyy