polaroid xs9 action cam

kirstenzight

Estimable
Aug 14, 2014
Hi guys.When I take a 640p video on my poloroid xs9 camera the sound and video match up.but when Iswitch to 720p the sound is faster than the video.I watch it on my pc. memory card is a SDHC 8GB C4.Does someone know why this is happening?.thnx is advance

Solution

A faster (class 10) SD card will help; but the main problem lies in the firmware that processes audio, video, and synchronizes them as best as possible. You can also try upgrading the firmware if one is available. Check their website.

A faster (class 10) SD card will help; but the main problem lies in the firmware that processes audio, video, and synchronizes them as best as possible. You can also try upgrading the firmware if one is available. Check their website.

Solution

Firmware can only be updated from the manufacturer's website. If they don't have it, it means that it does not exist.

The video track and the audio track can be synchronized if they are separately recorded or otherwise - http://download.cnet.com/Video-Audio-Sync-Fixer/3000-13631_4-75987817.html.

kirstenzight

Estimable
Aug 14, 2014
I`ve just discovereda new problem.The audio and video is in sync when the video starts and then it runs out of sync.then when I use VLC player to sync it.it works.But just for a little while.then the audio runs out again.And some videos Itake on 720p seems fine.the videos are about 5:00 min long.now thats a brain teaser!?