polymer lithium ion battery for tablet

GEELU605

Estimable
Dec 24, 2014
hello everyone i have a micromax funbook infinity (P275) which is 3 years old and 2 years ago it was stuck on while booting and for a long time it was like that only and the battery was finished and it shut down automatically but now when i m trying to charge it its not accepting.not at all charging.so i hav decided to change the battery which is 3.7v/4000mAh/14.8Wh. polymer li-ion battery but i m not gettin the same battery online so if at all i replace it with a different battery of same 3.7v but higher or lower mAh and same polymer li-ion battery will it work ???if yes please suggest me a best battery for my tab.its model number is
WD4356156P i dont know how to know its dimensions with its model number please help me its about 5.6-5.7cms in width
15cms in lenght
0.3cms in thickness sorry for in appropiate details.please help me out.thanking you in advance

Solution
I would just look for a direct replacement battery for your model, trying different models can cause a risk not just to the device but can cause a fire.

I may be cheaper to just replace the full tablet, that one does not sound like it's a high end model.
I would just look for a direct replacement battery for your model, trying different models can cause a risk not just to the device but can cause a fire.

I may be cheaper to just replace the full tablet, that one does not sound like it's a high end model.

Solution