alex2000robert

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Hello,

So I came across this problem the week ago, when I noticed that I couldnt set the brightness higher. (Wrote "couldnt" because the "apostrophe" key is not working). Decided to ignore it but minutes later I had to write something finished with zero but the zero did not work. After pushing some times (a bit hard) the zero key, it began working like if nothing happened. After restart, same thing. This is how I have been working this days because after pressing hard that key, as I said, it worked until the next restart (sometimes it stopped working while in use, but same thing, pressed hard and it worked). Until today. During the morning, I had difficulties making it work, but finally it worked. But now, during the afternoon, when I boot up the laptop, did not work at all, no matter how many times I press or how hard I do it. This keys are not working: "zero/equal", "apostrophe/question mark", "F11/brightness down", "F12, brightness up", and "inverted accent" (Spanish layout keyboard). When one key works, all the keys work, and when one stops working, all of them stop working.
Several things I did are: cleaned the keyboard (turned the laptop upside down and then gave it a good shake, no luck), and updating the drivers (last ones).
BTW, my laptop is a Packard Bell TS11HR-244SP.
Can you help me please? (question mark written selecting english layout)

alex2000robert

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

The problem is that my laptop is still under warranty, however I am not in my hometown, so kinda bad for me. Returning on August 20, but I really need these keys working.