PowerDVD 13 want to edit/manage Playlists, edit tags etc

anupam_luv

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
I have thousands of mp3 songs on my PC
Earlier I was very comfortable with Windows Media Player where I could easily manage my hundreds of playlists, edit mp3 tags like movie name, artiste etc, Direct drag and drop to Playlist etc...

But after looking at the popularity of PowerDVD ultra, I bought it PDVD ultra 13, 3-4 months back
now I cannot even do basic things like rename the song's movie name, artiste name etc.... even when u drag n drop mp3 files, it plays all the files as a temporary playlist and we hv to again move it from there to the proper playlist ....
I cannot even search for a particular song in the playlist... for that I hv to go to Media Library, where all the media I added in playlists available.... but I want search it inside the playlist.

I want to know is there something I am missing? Is there any advance tool in PDVD where I can do all the editing etc in my Playlist....

anupam_luv

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
Actually I bought a blu ray writer and got Media Suite free with it , which contained PDVD 8 ... So upgraded it to PDVD 13 .... I can go back to WMP anytime but wondering why PDVD 13 is missing out even basic features that wmp have... like in PDVD 13 I can't select songs using Shift+down arrow keys , i hv to use Shift+Mouse to select songs...

anupam_luv

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010

Bad example... Im not making coffee out of a toaster.... But the new toaster shld work better than my older one... There are various free options for free Media players which manages audio/video files, but if you goin for a paid version, you shld expect it to work better than free options/versions ...
Anyway, I'll keep using it for blu-ray 3D movies and some video related features like True Theatre etc.... For audio Ive posted my query to cyberlink support... lets see wht they respond ...
Anyway, thanks for help ....