Problem w/ Windows 7 reboot on HP laptop

Melissa Williams

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
also would appreciate any help w this...my son has a 64bit hp laptop that wndws7 seems to hv crshed on and we are hving prblms rebting it. i hv yet to rlly find a good dwnload but also the prblm w that is my laptop has wndws vista and its 32bit. but rlly that shouldn't be a prblm if i'm putting it on a disk but being that i am VERY far from being anywhere near a computer prgrmmer, most of these sites i have gone on for dwnloads u usually hv to download/save and then burn to disk unless there is another way of doing it but i can't dwnld/save the file for a 64bit if mine is only 32 can i? can anyone help w this? thanks so much!!!! oh and btw, his just has that black/wht scrn whn u cut it on saying the "hardware needed is no longer accessible" or smthg to that effect but thats as far as it will go. tried doing the cnfig sttngs mnually but of course no luck.

Clarified the headline. - G

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Shouldn't Windows Vista have the same system recovery that Windows 7 does? It's been a while since I've used it. If it does I would do that before running the full HP system restore.