Solved! Problem with Mac...

Travis0299

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
Hello,
I have a problem...I spilled beer on my Mac pro like a dumbass.. Now my mouse pad constantly thinks I'm right clicking and my shift and caps button both constantly stay on.. Can I fix this myself...if not how much would it cost me to fIx in general..

Solution
Well when I spilled water, about a full glass, on my ASUS laptop, I quickly turn it off, remove the battery and power pack and disassemble the laptop to let it dry immediately and put it back together after everything is dry. About a month since that accident and the laptop is still solid. After saying this on this thread, I don't think anyone will want my laptop if I sell it secondhand now. :lol:

Pyree

Distinguished
Well when I spilled water, about a full glass, on my ASUS laptop, I quickly turn it off, remove the battery and power pack and disassemble the laptop to let it dry immediately and put it back together after everything is dry. About a month since that accident and the laptop is still solid. After saying this on this thread, I don't think anyone will want my laptop if I sell it secondhand now. :lol:

Solution