So, I play lot of video games that require mouse and keyboard to be used at the same time. But since I installed Windows 10 i can't for example throw a grenade while moving in CS:GO or cancel animations on dota. I tried to install the win 10 version from ASUS support but it shows some message saying that the installer was interrupted. I can't uninstall the old version from control panel because it's not shown in there. I tried to clean up the registry and then install the new one but it didn't help either. If someone has answer to this, please share.
Do uninstall/reinstall the Touchpad driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Touchpad driver.
- Download and install ASUS Smart Gesture driver from support site
- Here's the link: http/www.asus.com/support/Download/3/589/0/1/41/
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed.
- Test your Touchpad/Smart Gesture after the reboot.