Solution
The projector doesn't support HDMI ARC, like a TV, since it has no internal sources.
For best sound quality you would connect you source to the HDMI input on the soundbar. The HDMI output of the soundbar connects to an HDMI input on the projector. If you have more than one source you would need an HDMI input selector to expand the number of inputs of the soundbar.
You could also connect your source to the HDMI input of the projector and connect the analog audio output of the projector to the analog input of the projector. Won't sound as good.
Best option is to connect the HDMI output of the soundbar to the HDMI input on the projector. Your source connects to the HDMI input of the soundbar. If you have more than one source then you will need an HDMI input selector. This will give you the best audio quality.
You can try connecting the Epson audio out to the mini stereo input on the Yamaha. This may not work for the HDMI input of the projector which I presume you are using. Easy to try it. The sound will not be as good as going HDMI.

vikram080

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
I tried connecting using Your 1st option already.. But the problem is sound is always coming from the projector speaker and not from the sound bar.. for your reference I am sharing the links of the ports of both the devices..
Epson Home Cinema 3500 1080p 3D 3LCD Home Theater Projector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NJTXW9A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_pvghAb8QQZMKT

Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth & DTS Virtual:X Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072J7PTFB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_4vghAb2FYMDG5

In the above links please check the ports in the images.. I tried connecting hdmi port of projector to hdmi port of soundbar.. it never sends audio to bar..

Kindly look into this again??

The projector doesn't support HDMI ARC, like a TV, since it has no internal sources.
For best sound quality you would connect you source to the HDMI input on the soundbar. The HDMI output of the soundbar connects to an HDMI input on the projector. If you have more than one source you would need an HDMI input selector to expand the number of inputs of the soundbar.
You could also connect your source to the HDMI input of the projector and connect the analog audio output of the projector to the analog input of the projector. Won't sound as good.

Solution