Razer Deathstalker sudden malfunction?

A Stoned Wookie

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
Hey everyone! I recently just ran into an issue where my keyboard's(Razer Deathstalker Expert) backspace button stopped working, straight out of the blue. I tried flipping on certain options under the keyboard settings in windows(10). Everything was working fine until i was playing CS:GO once and noticed that after that i pressed edit mic button and set my space for that option, later on that day i noticed that i couldn't back space. I later tried cleaning up under the button, everything looked really fine honestly. The OSK worked fine, which pretty much sums up my issue about my keyboard, but can a button on a gaming keyboard break that easily?Why just the backspace? I don't jam or apply that much pressure on any of my expensive things. Also, when typing in my password when logging in, the backspace does work there, and it works fine, every click applies the backspace accurately.

Any solutions will be greatly appreciated, or you can just state the obvious and tell me i need a new keyboard!

A Stoned Wookie

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
Never mind i got this! Apparently when in one of my rage sessions i spammed things throughout my keyboard that made me setup the backspace as a macro and thats what caused my malfunction! Looks like everyone hurried in response though, appreciate the time given into this!