Question RCA Tablet stuck in boot loop after factory reset

Jan 6, 2020
It's an RCA RCT6203W46 Tablet and it was working fine before the reset. Now, it only goes to the RCA logo screen and it just restarts if I try to turn it off. It won't go in to Recovery Mode using the power and volume buttons like it did before. It won't go into safe mode either. The tiny Reset button on the back doesn't help.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I've been googling and searching for 2 hours but every post just says to boot into recovery or safe mode. I can't do either.

If the device was say rooted before you tried to do the reset, that can cause you a lot of problems. It is also possible that you didn't let the reset finish. It happens. Did the tablet go through the whole process and say it was restarting and then wind up like this? Or did something else happen between starting the reset and the problem?

Jan 6, 2020
It wasn't rooted. It reset and then had options like reboot, power down and some update options. I did get it to die and load to the recovery screen again. I reset it again and sit still gets stuck at the RCA logo. Is there an update or fix I can put on it to prevent this?

RCA tablets are probably the least reliable tablets out there, the forums are filled with them failing. Replace it with a better model. I don't even know how people still buy them, a web search will come up with this forum and all the issues they are having.