RCA w101 v2 detachable keyboard issues

Sep 28, 2018
Generally when I go to sign into my tablet the keyboard wont respond unless I detach and reattach it one to five times. Is this something I can fix on the cheap?

Sep 28, 2018

Thanks for your response!i
Restarting doesn't help. Not sure how to have it 'forget' the keyboard. It isn't bluetooth, it connects physically via 4 leads. I assume the connection is proprietary and the keyboard would have to be replace by the manufacturer of the tablet if it required replacing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Tablets 1
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
Xjock21 Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 3
P Android Tablets 3
F Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
young707 Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 5
J Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 4
B Android Tablets 3
L Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Ipad Mini 64GB for 530€ vs Galaxy Tab S8 + keyboard cover + Galaxy Tab A8 for 630€
Question android 6.0 on screen keyboard not working. can't enter password to get in. wondering if i add a plug in keyboard will it let me type in my password?
Question Packard bell Airbook tablet M10500 Need help with keyboard etc. Does not work. Tried everything. Its detachable
How to unlock keyboard, next book android
Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps shutting off when trying to sign in
Solved! Connecting RCA back together again how do you get to use keyboard
Solved! Cherry Mobile Superion Radar tablet and physical keyboard not working
My rca tablet works with keyboard, however the keyboard no longer charges the tablet as a docking station
Solved! problem add Google Handwriting app to Samsung tablet
Solved! keyboard for RCA tablet
Solved! My IPAD is locked up. All that is on the screen is the RCA logo and the dots that are not moving now.
Solved! External Keyboard quit working on my android kitkat 4.4.2 HL-789 tablet
Solved! Repairs to a LTE TABLET
Keyboard stopped working
Samsung external keyboard
Only use my keyboard for my RCA Voyager Pro
RCA tab?let with keyboard, forgot pin and now can't get in. Can anyone help? I am new to tablets.
I disabled myu keyboard, but I don't have a phone on this tablet. How do I get the keyboard to work.
I have an RCA Gallio Pro tablet with detachable keyboard what is the address for returning this product
My pro 12 detachable keyboard stopped working. I tried to restart the tablet but nothing. Any ideas?

ASK THE COMMUNITY