Rebecca Black's 'Friday' Video Pulled from YouTube Following Copyright Infringem

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bit_user

Distinguished
Herald
Jan 20, 2010
Wait, so they both *want* the rights? When I read the headline, I figured it got pulled out of embarrassment by the actual owner of the song.

I'd have never guessed that video could get any sadder...

paidbyhalf13

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010
This video/song should not have made them money for how bad it truly is. But the fail trolls decided to go buy her songs JUST to bash on her. Now she is sitting pretty with well over the $4k her mom invested in it lol. But now that the record company wants in on the cash rolling in, maybe they should make better contracts. She deserves w/e money from this bad song/video she deserves. She basically is getting paid for being a punching bag for everyone, so ya let her have some cash so she can go to college and find something she can actually do good on.

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]Thank god. YouTube is temporarily saved for the moment from this rich brats horrible music video.[/citation]

There is far worse stuff on youtube than rebecca black. Search "My Jeans". You'll see what I mean.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
4[citation][nom]cobra5000[/nom]Freakin' rich kids.We should all be so lucky to have parents that blow $4000+ dollars on talentless "vanity" music videos. So, even though the song and video are terrible beyond measure, the one-hit-wonder fairy drops a pile of cash at the feet of those who already have way too much of it.[/citation]
Meh, that's how life works all around. The rich and undeserving get richer, and the poor schlubs who have to scrape by for a living get dumped on. Apparently a loving and merciful God has a finite supply of love and mercy to go around, and picks and chooses His favorites, and the rest can go to hell.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
This is a small step for the Internet and a giant leap for mankind.

God have mercy upon us all and prevent her from recording again, anything. If she record a full album itll prove god is dead.

jodrummersh

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
This video reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy". Not a great movie, but it seems to be coming more and more true each day! Here we have an example of the shittier something is, the more perceived value it has to our society. Bizarre.

G

Cheapest VANS Shoes
Tiffany Jewelry Company
Wholesale Hollister Clothing
fashion stuff
offer High Quality
Also Low Price
Free Shipping
Accept Any Payment
Ship out At 24hours Delivered at 8days

=== http://www.madeshopping.net ====

Status