Reformatting my Acer Laptop via USB Flash Drive, eRecovery Management is Gone.

nVidea

Estimable
Aug 11, 2014
I want to reformat my laptop via USB Flash Drive. My Acer eRecovery Management is gone and I cannot reformat my laptop. Pressing Alt F10 in boot up isn't working. F12 isn't working also.

The eRecovery Management must have been deleted when I system restored my laptop a few months ago. How can I redownload it so I can reformat my laptop again?

nVidea

Estimable
Aug 11, 2014
How? I plugged my USB Flash drive with Wintoflash Windows 7, clicked the Autorun, but It cannot fully delete the Drive C and D unless I boot my laptop using the Windows installer in my USB flash drive.

theunliked

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
Do you have a windows install dvd/usb? You are going need to reinstall windows after you format your system hard drive. Just go to BIOS and select the dvd/usb as boot disk. Start the install and format C: and D: from there. You should have no problems.

nVidea

Estimable
Aug 11, 2014
I have windows on USB.

I searched on the net and I found out same problem with other people. I did a system recovery (just like him) and the Acer eManagement Recovery (which I think is used to reformat an acer laptop) is gone afterwards. I cannot find also the Acer folder which is supposed to be found in start menu.

I already used my USB Windows on my desktop.