Roku to sound bar to gaming monitor, video cuts out

Jan 7, 2019
I have a BenQ RL2755HM gaming monitor with a PS4 Pro to Elgato HD60 via HDMI to one HDMI port on the monitor. The 2nd HDMI port on the monitor I have a Roku Premier (2018) routed to the 2nd HDMI port on the monitor and both devices work fine however I decided to add a Sony HK-N400 sound bar to enhance the the Roku experience so I routed the Roku HDMI to the sound bar HDMI in, then went HDMI out of the sound bar to the monitor. The picture is good, sound is good BUT I lose the picture every 3 minutes for at least 5 seconds then the video comes back and is fine for 3 mins then I lose the picture again. Audio is always intact. So to troubleshoot I routed the PS4 through the sound bar with the same configuration (PS4 PRO to Elgato HD60 to sound bar to monitor) and it preforms fine, never looses picture like the Roku. Checked Roku's site and the devise supposedly supports the ability to go through the sound bar. Hooked the same configuration of the Roku to the sound bar to a Samsung 55" tv and it's fine there and never drops picture there. So I'm lost, help!? The only way I can get the setup to work is by using the 3.5mm audio jack from the monitor to the 3.5mm jack on the sound bar so you lose the surround sound ability and go back to stero which makes it usless to use the sound bar..

Jan 7, 2019
I have used the same HDMI cable that I used with the PS4 as well as 3 other brand new "premium" cables (rated for 4k and HDR even though I'm not using that function, the monitor is 1080p) as well as the cable that came with the Roku