Samsung Battery Sudden Depletion and Shut Off

Zinnia Bookwala

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
I have a Samsung Wonder Mobile. Its been now 9 months since i bought i guess. I just recently sent it for re formatting and servicing. Now suddenly I had to take a picture, and my mobile gave a small pop and shut down!..It was almost fully charged. I had to plug it in to restart the phone and it showed complete depletion! The phone worked well after that for some days...but then after 3- 4 days it suddenly conked off again. And only recharging it would restart it. Else it kept shutting down while in the process of booting. I faced the prob again today - 4 times! its getting frustrating now! I removed and inserted my batt too. I feel the batt is popping out a bit..not sure it that's usual..but seems odd. Could that be the reason? However my phone has never fallen to have caused this. Also I got a message today saying remove plug 100% charged! but display shows 79%...why the conflicting levels!! Someone plz help!

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Cell Phones and computers now days use lithium-ion batteries. They're only good for so long, and some are manufactured better than others. With this in mind, your phone may have come with a cheap, low quality battery and it's bitten the dust. Contact your carrier and ask if they can ship you a new battery. If you take it to a retail outlet so they can inspect the voltage rating they may have the right ones as well.