Samsung Galaxy Nexus Also Banned in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
"Apple has made a clear showing that, in the absence of a preliminary injunction, it is likely to lose substantial market share in the smartphone market and to lose substantial downstream sales of future smartphone purchases and tag-along products," Judge Koh said in Friday's ruling.

Yeah, right.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
315 million or so Americans.

31.5 million Americans have an IQ that falls within the bottom 10%.

I wonder how many of those work at the USPTO?

romansky

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
I find it priceless how Apple is able to sue Google's flagship product on the merit of "Unified Search" oh man..

If I were Google, I would just block all traffic incoming from Apple ips... seriously.

eddieseven

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
I use apple and I dont see what the fuss is about! The stopping of progress can only be a bad thing for all concerned. However, fiscal policies outdo the need to progress in tech so stupid human greed battles on and stifles said progress. How many Billions does one need to sustain oneself? A bigger car or apartment, or even a bigger bank balance than the next fellow does not make a bigger or even better dude! Soldiers are risking their lives and loosing them for Fucktards like these. FFS, Wake up.

eddieseven

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
BTW, Apple still make the best Phone of all. However, If all and sundry collaborated together, we would and should have the smartest smartphone in the world.

G

People copy products and designs all the time. Apple has no right to do this!

That being said, I don't feel sorry for Samsung, Only Samsung customers who can't get a device now.

Samsung seriously needs to hire some better designers who can do more original designs and stop using cheap plastic. And Android needs to be updated by google not OEMs or Cell providers.

That being said damn it apple why? you suck for this.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
I would laugh if Google stopped to allow searches for the apple devices and Samsung stop supplying them with about 1/2 the hardware that made them in the first place.

compuservant

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2011
You get what you pay for. At least Apple invented something novel or paid for it (e.g Siri). Sergey Brin and Larry Page outright stole Rank Dex from Robin Li and started their search engine as google.stanford.edu. Android is just warmed over Linux, which because it was created in 1969 is no longer under patent.

_Pez_

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
I just made it up jejeje "Samsung Nexus' Users Also banned from USA because of their technology product preferences"

HDmac

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
Skynet Online........
Loading OS X........
Threat detected!, Name: Samsung, Action: Lawsuit....
Thread neutralized...
Continuing with world domination.....

Status
Not open for further replies.