Solved! Samsung Smart TV Won't turn on

Jan 23, 2019
Hello, my samsung smart tv model UN40H5203AF all of a sudden started to flicker. As in the tv screen went black and afterwards started to blink as well as the red light. I have tried unplugging it, removed power board and put it back together with no results. I also hear a faint click on the same timing as blinking occurs. I also checked to see if any capacitors were bulging or leaking but none are. What could be the problem?

Solution
Just removing the power board and putting it back won't fix a hardware issue if there is one. Try another power board, try another system board. For a 40" TV if it's not in warranty I would just replace it instead of buying parts to fix it, cost will be similar. Used 40-50" TVs are pretty cheap and I have seen lower brand 55" 4K TVs new in the $300 range.
Just removing the power board and putting it back won't fix a hardware issue if there is one. Try another power board, try another system board. For a 40" TV if it's not in warranty I would just replace it instead of buying parts to fix it, cost will be similar. Used 40-50" TVs are pretty cheap and I have seen lower brand 55" 4K TVs new in the $300 range.

Solution