Sansui Flatscreen usb problem

maryvdwath

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Have a flat screen 52" Sansui TV, lost the remote. Now I bought a Dixon 1899ES universal remote. Got it set up ie: volume is working... But when I try to watch movies on my hard drive via USB, I have a problem. See everything is there, but when I scroll to the movie, a mini screen pops up showing the movie, and when I press "ok" it only makes a green correction mark on the box... How do I get that mini movie to full screen?

I assume that when you had the remote that was the way it worked. Check the TV manual if you are not sure.
A "universal remote" may not have all the functions of the original remote. Better ones like the Logitech Harmony are programmed on their website so they usually have all the functions of the original remote.

I assume that when you had the remote that was the way it worked. Check the TV manual if you are not sure.
A "universal remote" may not have all the functions of the original remote. Better ones like the Logitech Harmony are programmed on their website so they usually have all the functions of the original remote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1