Question Screen glitch/bug/error within Dell Laptop

That does not show up in games? Everything runs fine without crashing? Those image issues should be coming from some issue with the video card normally but then it would be showing up during the actual games not just the menus to the launchers.

For me, if those where the only spots this showed up, I would just leave it as it is. Messing with trying to fix it may end up making something else worse and having a visual issue in only a few specific places is not much to deal with.

I did not have any games installed for a while, but I recently installed some to see if it happens within games too and the answer is yes.

screenshot: View: https://i.imgur.com/6QmrIV8.jpg

Overall, it seems to be happening in Steam App, GeForce App and Games. The apps are not crashing, but they are indeed getting those weird pixels.

What's your opinion?

Overheating, RAM issues or bad video card. Video card would depend if your system has a secondary higher power card, but the onboard video can have issues also, it's just more rare to see that. RAM can cause this since onboard video uses shared memory with the system so if RAM is acting up, video can as well.

May 5, 2019
I don't think it's an overheating problem. The laptop is never really hot.

If it was to be a RAM problem, what should I do?

What do you think I should do to fix it?

May 5, 2019
So, I found out the issue is called GPU artifacting. I tried using a DDU to re-install my GPU again, but it still didn't work.

Any other solution to fixing this without replacing the GPU?