SD Card 'not enough space problem'

May 23, 2018
I have an Android 4 Media Player. It refuses to load onto the SD Card. The card works perfectly on my PC. It is clean, undamaged and formatted in FAT. The Card is 16Gb.
Can someone please help me

Many Thanks

Sesostris

May 23, 2018
Thanks for replying. OK let me give some more detail. I have formatted the card to FAT32.
The problem arises when I try viewing streaming videos. Some of them insist on using Torrents. I always select the lowest number usually round about 200Mb. I then get the message 'No available free space on SD'
Hope that helps

May 23, 2018
I formatted a 2Gb SD Card on the PC, no problems. I plugged it into the Media Player, but unfortunately the results are the same. Still get the same 'no free space message' if I try any Torrents above 200Mb.
200Mb and under it accepts, but then we're looking at something like 200 Seeds which is really a non-starter.
Anything else you can suggest.

May 23, 2018
I don't understand? what do you mean by "what are you torrent" I tried using my cell phone which is also Android 4 and I got the same result. I can only come to the conclusion that it is something to do with Android 4. What do you think?