Sept 5 2014 White dots on mitsubishi hdtv

biggeee

Estimable
Sep 5, 2014
I read this thread and got some very very helpful info, but all the threads where dated 2013. Ive got 2009 Mitsubishi Dlp 60 inch hd tv with about 2000 white dots on it. So I finaly decided to call mitsubishi to see if I would have the luck that some of you other guys had with mitsu, covering the cost of this chip. And lord and behold I called and just like you guys sayed they would, they did cover the cost of the chip, and you saved me about 200.00. I only have to pay for the insulation of 250.00

Thanks Guys

CyberNaNa

Estimable
Sep 16, 2014
HI biggeee,

While looking for anything regarding the problem I'm having with my television, I ran across your post. Wow, and so recent too! I have a 65' DLP HD TV. Since purchasing it in 2010, I've only had to change the bulb, and that was one time. Lo and behold, a few weeks ago, bright lights started shining through. After awhile it looked like the little dipper, or some other star formation! When I read your threat, I was grateful that someone else had this same problem just recently. Thank you for paving the way for me. I so appreciate your information. I just hope I can get mine fixed. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to watch football?

Sincerely,

tls