ren3gade

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
Well I have been an iPhone user since the iPhone 4 came out. I have loved it, and been a die hard fan of it. (although im not a huge apple fan) I use Windows on all of my PCs. But lately, I have been growing tired of my iPhone and it is extremely slow on this new, ugly looking, iOS 7.

My girlfriend is considering switching from her iPhone 4 to the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One. (Verizon)

While I am considering switching from my iPhone 4 to the Nokia Lumia 928 Windows 8 Phone. (Verizon)

Are these good ideas? What do you guys think? Because we want to switch, and try something new. But honestly, we are afraid to. Thanks!

Nightwish

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012
Im in the same boat as you, i have no problem with my 4s or upgrading to a 5s, but after using the windows 8 style tiles on my xbox one i quite fancy the nokia lumia 1020. But a 2 year commitment is a bit of a risk for a phone i know nothing about.

XtraSweat

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
I have an htc one, my brother has an iphone 4s and my dad has an htc 8x so I have experience on all three, windows, android, ios. Switching from an iphone to a windows phone is a big risk as they are so different. Windows just doesn't have many apps and games yet and the major ones that everyone talks about, always take a while to come onto it. Windows phones are good for buisness and that's it really unless you want a camera phone then get the 1020.

I love the HTC one and it's one of the only phones to get mainly 5 star reviews, which you should have a look at. The s4 is good as well but it has a lot of cool features that you will probably never use. Also upgrading from an iphone to another iphone is a risk because the software is identical so you will only notice a performance increase.

In conclusion, try out the phones first in a shop, personally i recommend the htc one, s4 is good as well, have a look at the nexus 5 if you want to save money, go with windows for buisness, DONT GET ANOTHER iPHONE.

:D hope this helps.