Software that opens mp3 files by default

Solution
somewhere in the settings of bsplayer will be an option to always check if it is the default player and to make it so if it is not. you have to unselect this option to keep the program from doing this every time is starts up. same as web browsers if you have more than one. each one will check if it's the default and harass you to change this until you tell it to stop checking and just be happy it's installed.

start skimming the options until you find it or google search it and i'm sure there is a walk through out there somewhere.

EasyLover

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
Right click on any mp3 file and from the menu select Open With. Select the desired software from the list and click at Make it default option. From next time whenever you want to play any mp3 file, it will be opened by your selected software.

USAFRet

Illustrious

I've never had "Windows" change the default. Some application might try to change things, but I've never seen Windows do it by itself.

stoysha

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014

Yeah maybe it isn't changed by Windows.

EasyLover

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013

This could also be possible when you are installing media softwares, they tend to ask if this software is to make as default and many users do not pay close attention and keep on clicking at Next button. A general observation

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
somewhere in the settings of bsplayer will be an option to always check if it is the default player and to make it so if it is not. you have to unselect this option to keep the program from doing this every time is starts up. same as web browsers if you have more than one. each one will check if it's the default and harass you to change this until you tell it to stop checking and just be happy it's installed.

start skimming the options until you find it or google search it and i'm sure there is a walk through out there somewhere.

Solution

stoysha

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014

yeah ,found it.Under the tab File types there's option Register extensions on player start.