Some keys like space, 0 of both right and upward, b, z Asus R558Uq laptop not working. I Uninstall the keyboard driver and reb

Subhasishbarui

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
Some keys like space, 0 of both right and upward, b, z Asus R558Uq laptop not working. I Uninstall the keyboard driver and reboot but still am facing same problem. Those keys are not working also in bios menu. I think it is not hardware problem because both key 0 , space, z,b not working since same time.

Solution
It can still be a hardware issue. Try turning off the laptop and connect an external keyboard. If it works just fine, then it is hardware.

It can be that something is stuck in/under the keys (debris, food, dust, etc.,). It could be that just those individual keys got hit in some way and are now damaged. Or the whole thing (keyboard) could be going and that is just the start.
It can still be a hardware issue. Try turning off the laptop and connect an external keyboard. If it works just fine, then it is hardware.

It can be that something is stuck in/under the keys (debris, food, dust, etc.,). It could be that just those individual keys got hit in some way and are now damaged. Or the whole thing (keyboard) could be going and that is just the start.

Solution