sony bravia kdl-48w600b HDMI out?

Aedan929

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
Some dude at BBuy told me to buy an HDMI cable for my smart tv ^^ so that I can output audio from netflix or pandora to my reciever. So this TV that i'm working on is all the way in wisconsin and my main house is in Illinois (where I am right now). I already bought the cable and I am wondering if it actually does have and HDMI out port. So does it have one or not because I dont want to travel 4hrs to see that there is no output port!

Thanks!

Solution
The idea of ARC is that you can get audio from the TV tuner and smart functions into your receiver without an additional cable. Usually all your sources connect to the receiver with HDMI and that same HDMI cable delivers the video to the TV and also the audio from the TV back to the receiver. You do have to turn ARC on to get it working. Set your TV to output in surround sound too.
The idea of ARC is that you can get audio from the TV tuner and smart functions into your receiver without an additional cable. Usually all your sources connect to the receiver with HDMI and that same HDMI cable delivers the video to the TV and also the audio from the TV back to the receiver. You do have to turn ARC on to get it working. Set your TV to output in surround sound too.

Solution