Sony MP3s recommendation!!!

Newbiekid

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
I want to get a New MP3 with with very good song quality. But i am not sure which........................ The walkman S754 or S544. I tried both @ a local store. The S544 sound better . But i am not sure if its because of the good headset provided. Both sound better than my Sony ericsson vivaz. Maybe cause i am using a cheap sennheiser earphones. Can anyone give my any suggestions please!!

Solution

The best advice I can provide is to listen to the MP3 players with the same set of headphones. That would mean your own headphones. Doing so will more or less set a level playing field for all potential MP3 players. Afterwards you can then listen to the MP3 with the provided headphone to determine if yours are cheap.

I'm not gonna recommend Cowon 'cause they are not in the price range you are looking at.

G

There are those who will steer you to Cowon for a better sound and wider choice of music format but I'm a big Sony fan since they dumped their proprietary Sonic Stage music transfer software.

Even my cheapo E436 sounds good, has logical controls and good battery life. And, oh to be free of iTunes and everything Apple that went with it.

The best advice I can provide is to listen to the MP3 players with the same set of headphones. That would mean your own headphones. Doing so will more or less set a level playing field for all potential MP3 players. Afterwards you can then listen to the MP3 with the provided headphone to determine if yours are cheap.

I'm not gonna recommend Cowon 'cause they are not in the price range you are looking at.

Solution