Sony On and Off

sonytroublehelp

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
My sony is turning on and you can only hear audio but no picture. It turns off after 5 secs of audio and then the red light goes off and on after, help

Solution
It's the home theater forum, so probably a TV, receiver, or some sort of Disc player, probably not a laptop or computer. But either way...

I would suggest he first look to see if there are any downloadable firmware updates for his device. We have had some Samsung TVs that started acting crazy, but a firmware update sorted them all out.
D

Deleted member 217926

Being slightly more specific would help. Like are you talking about a TV? A DVD player? Blu-Ray player? Laptop?.........Would you call a mechanic and say "it makes a noise" and expect him to tell you the problem without even knowing what 'it ' is?

tigerg

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
It's the home theater forum, so probably a TV, receiver, or some sort of Disc player, probably not a laptop or computer. But either way...

I would suggest he first look to see if there are any downloadable firmware updates for his device. We have had some Samsung TVs that started acting crazy, but a firmware update sorted them all out.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS