Sony sound bar connection

Rosina_2

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
My Sony sound bar was working great until the other day. When I turn it on, the input indicator lights keep cycling and there is no sound. It won't connect and stay connected to the optical input. Any way to reset the sound bar?

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
That means you don't have a tv/cable box, a DVD/blu-ray or a PS3/Ps4/XBOX with optical connections either?

Usually, sound bars do not have only optical, they have an RCA or 3.5mm input? What is your soundbar model?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 3
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
Luckykor Audio 0
W Audio 3
R Audio 2
G Audio 0
T Audio 1
Myles1985 Audio 0
Fenrystein Audio 2
P Audio 0
J Audio 2
ftezgel Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 9
S Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
Sepidaceous Audio 0
JonathanDQT Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How to connect blue ray surround sound to tv
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Samsung t400 sound bar hdmi connection
Question Speakers connected to monitor turn off when there is no sound
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Solved! Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Solved! Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Solved! How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Solved! Microphone connected to PC through microphone port but does not input sound
Solved! connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Solved! How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Solved! Connecting older TV to new sound bar
Question TaoTronics TT-BH090 Connected No Sound Issues
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer

ASK THE COMMUNITY