Sony Tablet Arriving By End of Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sony jim

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Wow ... So original and innovative (rolls eyes). Sony's standard formula: steal someone else’s idea load it with at least one proprietary standard and inject excessive amounts of DRM & malware then stick a veneer of overbearing media management interface linking various Sony contents, slap a big price tag on it and a small warranty then advertise by slaughtering a goat and taking pictures of a young girl with her pants down crying whilst a plastic baby doll calls out for it mother... then cancel the product 3 months later abandon the proprietary format and strand your customers and blame the financial disaster on pirates, hackers, terrorists and rapists... Done - next!

G

Probably another over priced piece of junk from Sony. If they do manage to get it out to market by the end of Summer. It will already be too late.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I am so getting sick of Android tablets, thank you, I want someone to release a few more Windows tablets and before anyone argues about the interface I don't care, I just want one that does what I want - not what you tell me

G

@back_by_demand take a look at meebox, it's a windows 7 tablet with different models, and there are a couple that worth look at them

Status
Not open for further replies.