Sony Vaio stuck at Vaio logo

Jul 23, 2018
Hello there when I am starting my Vaio laptop it's always shows the Vaio logo and not booting up at all .

Well I can actually enter into bios and it works fine.

I took the laptop to a service center they asked me that it has a graphics related issues!!! Seriously!!!!
I want to fix this laptop but ;

I cannot
understand if gpu is failed so why I can access the BIOS or why the bios is working?

My laptop has two GPUs one dedicated amd and one from intel.

Plz help guys this is only place I can get the answers.

Solution
It may be that the BIOS is defaulting to the wrong GPU so you don't get a Windows boot. Are you able to connect the laptop to a TV using a HDMI cable? If so and if you see a picture the laptop screen may have a problem.

BIOS is working fine because it's only white on a black screen - colour calls for the higher end GPU so set the default to the Intel add-on.
It may be that the BIOS is defaulting to the wrong GPU so you don't get a Windows boot. Are you able to connect the laptop to a TV using a HDMI cable? If so and if you see a picture the laptop screen may have a problem.

BIOS is working fine because it's only white on a black screen - colour calls for the higher end GPU so set the default to the Intel add-on.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS