Sound occasionally drops in one side on my brand new Sennheiser GSP 600s

Ornate

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
So i literally just got my brand new Sennheiser GSP 600s and straight out of the box i notice an issue.

Whenever i change volume using the volume wheel on the headset the right headphone stops working.

This is fixed by applying a bit of preassure onto the volume wheel. So its not a giant issue but its not what i expected from a $250 headset.

Ive tried different cables and different devices and the issue is still there. Is there anything left to do other than concluding that the headset is broken?

Solution
ifs its brand new...etheir use the return for said supplier or simple called Sennheiser. they have good support and will solve this for you. that shouldnt be happening so simple get a new pair. defects do happens no matter what you pay for in life. its an big issue when we start to see tons of reports of said problem.

xraulb

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
ifs its brand new...etheir use the return for said supplier or simple called Sennheiser. they have good support and will solve this for you. that shouldnt be happening so simple get a new pair. defects do happens no matter what you pay for in life. its an big issue when we start to see tons of reports of said problem.

Solution