Sound only coming out of my left headphone.

SlayerNebula

Estimable
Feb 5, 2015
I have a HyperX Cloud II headset with a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z sound card with an AntLion ModMic. 1 second i install new nvidia drivers they all fail to install. I restart my computer and the graphics driver installs. So i tried reinstalling those. Didn't work. So then i tried my headset on another device at first it worked so i came back in and plugged it into my sound card to find out that it worked. However my PC was slanted because my PC is under my desk so i wanted to move it back to normal position. When i came back up to see if everything was fine everything went back to the same. Sound is only coming through the left headphone. I really don't know what to do. I tried blowing into the port of my sound card. Help?

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
So is the USB soundcard broken or is just the 3.5mm wire broken? If it is only the cable (and you want another Hyperx Cloud), get a Cloud Core. It's the same just without the soundcard and it's heaps cheaper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 0
ftezgel Audio 2
FirstLast1234 Audio 3
L Audio 1
U Audio 2
A Audio 2
V Audio 1
W Audio 5
T Audio 1
G Audio 0
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
R Audio 18
S Audio 3
M Audio 2
B Audio 2
Gam3Pwn3rz Audio 1
J Audio 3
C Audio 1
S Audio 3
Similar threads
Question How can I get my consoles sound to come through my computer?
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question Sound only coming from one speaker?
Question No sound coming from headphones with Numark M2 - help!
Question No sound coming from pc speakers when using DTS
Question Hello, I have AOC u2868pqu and also no sound coming out of the built-in speakers. I found out the speakers only work only when PIP/PBP is turned on
I have a new Sony surround sound stereo did not come with speakers I have my old Sony speakers that are round my newer one ha
Solved! How do I get sound to come through from my Samsung NU7100 smart TV to my 2.4 GHz headphones?
I've a jvc stack system its lighting up when switch it on but no sound coming out speakers how can I fix it
Panasonic GZ2000 OLED TV Hands-On: Come for the Picture, Stay for the Sound
High pitch sound coming from mobo line out.
my DVD player works but the problem is no sound comes out so please help what can I to it for sound to b heard
Solved! Rear Channels and Front Central coming out of the subwoofer?
hdmi to tv and dvi to monitor can make it extend and sound will come out?
Sound on headphones coming from different directions. Even though I've used them for months
Sound coming from TV and headphones simultaneously
Headphones work fine on pc, but sound only comes out of one ear on phone
Headphone plugged but sound comes out of PC
Poor sound quality coming through headphones on laptop
Some sounds don't come through headphones?

ASK THE COMMUNITY