Speco Intensifier video camera hookup to Windows 10 computer

Zaffer

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
Hi, Sorry if this off-topic -- I didn't know where else to post it. My church has a video camera installed to record services. It's a Speco Technologies Intensifier H, model HTINTB9H. Its out is via a coax cable which runs through several rooms from the church sanctuary to the office. Currently the setup in the office has the coax cable stripped and connected to an A/V cable with wire nuts. This A/V cable (only two of its cables are used) then goes to a Plexor ConvertX PxM402U box which has USB out to the computer. The video > A/V cable has one plug to yellow and one to red in the A/V sockets of the converter box. The problem is that this is all running on an old WindowsXP computer and we would like to get it working on a new Windows 10 computer. The current converter box (Plexor) has no driver available for Windows 7,8 or 10, so we can't use that. Can you advise me about what type of converter box would work with the current jury-rigged cable setup? Can you tell what kind of connection has been made by the do-it-yourself wiring I describe above? It is a variant of a regular A/V cables, or does it more closely resemble a component cable? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Zaffer

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
My apologies to the community, I didn't have all the facts and I made a wrong observation. The coax video cable I describe above has a juryrigged connection with the core to pin yellow and the braid to ring yellow of an RCA terminator. The audio feed doesn't come into the picture at all. I found a converter box that works with Windows 10 and I'm going to put a good video terminator on the cable with an adapter to RCA and I think things will be OK after that. Thanks.