bruce20

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
Hi guys,

I was browsing using IE 8, I opened a new website, it redirected me to another site. Where it poped up an Update Message "Similar to Adobe Flash Player". I thought its Adobe Flash Player Update, so I hit Install. And Now this "SpeedAnalysis(DOT)com PopUp appears on ALL of m Browsers Randomly
http://screencast.com/t/jFeHuEfZMycw

It appears randomly, but it is always the same "Make your PC Run Faster" & Everytime I click, it takes to "SpeedAnalysis(DOT)com

I'm using Nod 32 Smart Security 6. I've scanned the whole C: Drive, & it didn't detected anything. I've checked in Add/Remove Programs, but NO New Software is installed there.

I'm concerned it could be dangerous. Any Idea how can I get rid of it completely?

I'm using Win 7 (64 Bit)

Thanks.

You can check process and services to see what is running. Ctrl+Alt+Del and then click on Task Manager. You can also run msconfig and see if it shows up under Startup or Services and attempt to disable it there. In Internet Explorer you can click on Tools and then Click on Manage Add-ons to see if it is one of the add-ons. If it is then you can try to disable it there.

bruce20

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013

Thanks Ken.