Start up error

LukeKerman

Estimable
Aug 17, 2015
hello, when i open my pc i see this error message! i scanned my hard drives with ''malwarebytes antimalware'' but i didnt find any viruses. can someone help me solve this problem? ( sorry for my english, im from greece)

11830708_10204712825076562_489307425_n.jpg

Solution
It's a VBScript trying to run and is a very bad sign. You need to do the following:

(credits go to Microsoft)
1. Click Start, in the start search box, type regedit, and then click OK.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
3. In the navigation pane, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
4. In the right pane, right click on Userinit and then click on Modify.
5. In the Value data field there will be something like
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe, C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe
6. Delete the C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe part so that the field only has...

itmoba

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015
It's a VBScript trying to run and is a very bad sign. You need to do the following:

(credits go to Microsoft)
1. Click Start, in the start search box, type regedit, and then click OK.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
3. In the navigation pane, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
4. In the right pane, right click on Userinit and then click on Modify.
5. In the Value data field there will be something like
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe, C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe
6. Delete the C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe part so that the field only has
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,
7. Click ok and close the registry editor and then restart the computer.
B) Run the Program as an administrator.
i. Right click on your Anti Virus icon.
ii. Select “Run as Administrator”
C) Temporarily disable User account control
Note: We don't recommend turning User Account Control off. If you do turn it off, you should turn it back on as soon as possible.
1.Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety (or clicking User Accounts, if you are connected to a network domain), and then clicking User Accounts.
2. Click Turn User Account Control on or off. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Select the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box to turn on UAC, or clear the check box to turn off UAC, and then click OK.

Solution

LukeKerman

Estimable
Aug 17, 2015

Thank you for your answer. my edit string is allready like this, so i cant change something :/

11937057_10204782597020817_308825567_o.jpg

LukeKerman

Estimable
Aug 17, 2015
no, i just found the solution... i went to the path tha the error was and i erased the file... btw it was hidden and i had to make it visible from the folder settings... but thank very much for your time!