Staying in Bed

sophiemario

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
Hello Folks, I'm looking to put my camera/telescope on the roof which will then project a live feed of the stars to my bedroom ceiling. Is there such an animal? My husband says yes, it's called a sky light!! We do live in the woods.
What do you think people?
Thanks a bunch, looking forward to your ideas.

And this is home theater? OK.

But sure, never been to the planetarium? that's what they do, you sit in this theater with a round ceiling and a special projector makes the whole dome look like the sky.

Specifics? am personally not an expert so I wouldn't know where to send your. GOOGLE is your best friend.

U have an hubby who seems to knows this, why are you asking us?

sophiemario

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
Thanks a bunch, I had a feeling this marvelous forum would come up with an answer. I will post a picture of my ceiling "when the stars are all aligned up"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Browser6 Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 7
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 20
Similar threads
Question My aqous sharp LED tv wont stay ON... it always revert to STAND-BY mode
I have a 55 inch lg flat screen I turn it on and it just flashes and turns off but the red light stays on how can I fix this?
I have a lg smart tv has sound but no picture, and the power button want turn blue on tv it stays red
I have a 42inch flat screen the red light comes on when you plug in but it started flashing the red light then stayed on but w
I TV comes on stay on for 1 minute and turn off why
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - How to Stay Alive
Solved! My hisense tv clicks when i turn it on but it still does not come on in the light stays on solid red
LG 43UF7700 Won't Stay On After Splash Screen
My LG lg32lp620h tv turns on stays on for like 30 min then shuts off won't come back on unless I unplug it and wait for a few
Replaced bulb, Black screen with audio green light stays on then turns red.Help please.
LG 65UJ6300 TruMotion will NOT stay off once set
I came in from work and turned my TV on and it stayed on for 15secs and then turned off and it won't turn back on. It's a phil
How to get the picture to stop flashing and stay on steady. I have sound.
Hitachi hd1080 powers on then off wont stay on
lg remote power light stays on can't on even with good batteries
Panasonic plasma only stays on for only1/2 hr, rain related?
I have a rca home theater system model number rt230bkb. And it stays on welcome it don't go to anything else. I didn't buy it
Model number UN32J5500AF, screen darkens at night. How do I change it to stay bright?
Red light stays on flashing can't work TV
Samsung Smart TV won't stay connected to WIFI network (UN55ES8000)

ASK THE COMMUNITY