storage problem p8lite

zeeshan_15

Prominent
Jun 11, 2017
hey plz help me i got p8 lite yesterday ... in setting its written 16gb internal memory but the memory im hetting is just 2 gb ... when i connected my phone to latop there too clearly showing 2.5 gb internal memory plz help someone

Solution
The 16GB you see in the specs isn't what you will have access to. That is just the full amount a device has. And it has 2GB of RAM.

However, the OS, all pre-installed apps, etc., take up a lot of that original listed space. Now you can uninstall many apps that you won't be using (although the phone may not allow for uninstalling some of them) to free up some space. Just remember advertised space does not mean available space.
The 16GB you see in the specs isn't what you will have access to. That is just the full amount a device has. And it has 2GB of RAM.

However, the OS, all pre-installed apps, etc., take up a lot of that original listed space. Now you can uninstall many apps that you won't be using (although the phone may not allow for uninstalling some of them) to free up some space. Just remember advertised space does not mean available space.

Solution