Straight Talk Activation Kit with certain phones

thedopeshowls

Estimable
Jun 2, 2015
Is there a way to find out if the Samsung ATIV SE 16GB will work with the StraightTalk Activation Kit? I plan on buying the phone already unlocked. It has a SIM card slot and says it is both GSM and CDMA compatible. The cellular band numbers seem to match up, but according to the Straight Talk website, it needs to be a GSM phone that is AT&T compatible; but the phone I want is Verizon. I am just hoping there is a way to find out if it will work before I spend a lot of money on it.

Here is a link to the phone:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Samsung-ATIV-SE-16GB-Silver...

Solution
Go to StraightTalk's website and you can plug in your phone to check if it's compatible. A warning though, there are reviews of StraightTalk online that state even though the web site said their phone will work, they either could not get the phone working or it took a long time and some of them lost their phone numbers and had to get new ones.
Go to StraightTalk's website and you can plug in your phone to check if it's compatible. A warning though, there are reviews of StraightTalk online that state even though the web site said their phone will work, they either could not get the phone working or it took a long time and some of them lost their phone numbers and had to get new ones.

Solution