Strange folder appeared in storage drive [URGENT]

Doombot1

Commendable
May 25, 2016
To start, I run Win10 on a Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD, and aside from four random internal HDDs (used for Virtual Machines and such), I have one 4TB Seagate HDD that I put all of my large files and such onto, to preserve space on my boot drive as it is only 256GB. When clicked on, the folders previously were as follows:
DeliveryOptimization, Dylan (User folder), Mac OS X (Just extra stuff from a mac boot on another machine), ProgramData, SoftwareDistribution, WindowsApps, WpSystem, WUDownloadCache, and msdia80.dll.
However, just today, I noticed a new folder appear between the SoftwareDistribution and WindowsApps folders. I didn't notice it before, but I have a feeling it could've been there as long as a week. The folder is titled "uc=O,dYS[BL3t4,ANj" which I assume is just a randomly generated character string. Norton scans find nothing. This folder is 255GB in size, so it is pretty significant. When opened, it just has 1,213 items in it - all randomly named files just like the folder's title, such as "!=`b_GvXuZdcfovp_" and "!5!2T]A{gC}zYde{h8". When I right-click on one of these files and go to properties, the description is the same as the filename, and they were all created/modified at *exactly* 12:00:00 AM. The type of file literally says "File" and nothing more. Each of the files is exactly 221,184 KB in size.

I'm not sure what this folder is, or why it is there, but it is understandably freaking me out a bit as I can't really find anything online about it (because its name is presumably randomly generated). Does anyone know what this folder is and/or why it is here, and/or whether or not I can safely delete the folder? Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I have done a bit more research, and it seems that they are created by the program "Eraser" (Used to clean any unused disk space and trashed files). Is it safe to delete the folder is my question now, or would that screw up the file system or something?