Stuck on a Stupid Problem LOL

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Using Firefox...
All of the sudden every time I load youtube it goes to the larger video mode when it use to load as the smaller video window.
I've cleared cache / all browser settings but passwords with CCleaner and STILL, every time I load a youtube video I get the larger screen. I've poked thru youtube settings and do not see a spot to check player sizes..
Any Ideas?

Desired Size:
2Capture_zpsbg1tnr37.jpg

And Wrong Size:
Capture_zps9ck7s7bj.jpg

Signed.. FRUSTRATED!

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
I am aware of the lower right settings for theater mode full screen etc..
It is when I first load the browser and play a video its always in Theater mode and I want it to be in the smaller size.
:(
22Capture_zpszs57pwui.jpg

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

Its as if Youtube changed their webapge.. It loads a little slower and has subtle layout changes at the search text box.
Before, I could start typing text into the search box before the page has even loaded all the way...
Now I have to wait till it fully loads before I can even type into the search box.

OhioLeda

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

Well crap!
I have a CIS and CS degree and have worked on PCs since 1988 and stupid <mod edit> like this bugs the hell out of me when I cannot figure it out. Normally, when it is something like this, the answer is usually right next to that snake..
:/

<Watch your language in these forums>
computer_ills_mousepads_zpsupy0xv2p.jpg