Solved! Stupid Question that I can't find an answer to, hoping someone can help.

Jan 27, 2019
I also am not sure if it should be under here or CPU's considering my concern.

I use my TV as a monitor and decided I wanted to use something else on the same TV. If I switched sources on the TV to use the other device while my CPU is running on the same device would it cause a problem? This may be the dumbest question I've ever asked but I get paranoid.

Edit: Thought of better way of asking, if I have a console and my PC connected to the same TV, will switching between sources while both are turned on cause a problem?

Solution
Nope, it does no harm whatsoever.

This is already happening behind your back all the time. In many receivers with a radio, the radio station is ALWAYS ON, even when you switch away to play a DVD for example. Is like in a noisy room everybody talking, you concentrate on one person at a time.
Nope, it does no harm whatsoever.

This is already happening behind your back all the time. In many receivers with a radio, the radio station is ALWAYS ON, even when you switch away to play a DVD for example. Is like in a noisy room everybody talking, you concentrate on one person at a time.

Solution