Surround sound does it work in onboard

LagerLV

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
I probably put this in wrong forum

Hello tom's hardware i have question call me stupid or what is it possible to run surround sound on like onboard video? becouse im buying Corsair 1500 Dolby 7.1

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
Corsair 1500 sound surround has nothing to do with your on-board sound card or on-board video.
You have to install the included software or download it from Corsair homepage to make the Corsair 1500 surround sound works.
The headset surround sound is working via software emulation just like my Logitech G35 (it does not need any sound card).

You can buy it and use it after you install the software, no need to worry. It will work :)

Edit:
I asked my roommate, he said that Corsair does not include the software, you have to download it manually from the website.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
Corsair 1500 sound surround has nothing to do with your on-board sound card or on-board video.
You have to install the included software or download it from Corsair homepage to make the Corsair 1500 surround sound works.
The headset surround sound is working via software emulation just like my Logitech G35 (it does not need any sound card).

You can buy it and use it after you install the software, no need to worry. It will work :)

Edit:
I asked my roommate, he said that Corsair does not include the software, you have to download it manually from the website.

LagerLV

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012

Thanks you for answer!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rubycom Audio 0
G Audio 0
R Audio 6
Z Audio 21
L Audio 0
P Audio 0
C Audio 1