system recovery options - in safe mode

semi_1962

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Been reading lots of the threads trying to find helpful info. I've been looking for my administrator profile only 1's I have found are my own which password has been corrupted I'm assuming & the other I have found is called MoneyGroupUser$ which I have no idea who or why it's there. Anyone else ever seen this? Is it part of the interpol/rcmp virus I tried eliminating?

semi_1962

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
No go signing in using safe mode. Yes it does go as far as showing my name asking for password which comes up with the same error service failed log on & user profile cannot be loaded. What I'm trying to find out is. ..the 2 different profile users in safe mode. 1 is me... password useless but the other name is MoneyGroupUser$ & nothing about administrator. I know I never made a profile with that name.
Tried putting system back to a good date but I used that option in the 1st place when eliminating the malaware but I missed a step after that cleaning the malaware up.
I'm ok with wiping windows 7 off & reinstalling but they don't give u a cd like in yrs past. Most laptops are preloaded 4 sale. I did read some computer companies have files in laptops 4 such a purpose. I'm surfing on that subject also.

semi_1962

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
No go signing in using safe mode. Yes it does go as far as showing my name asking for password which comes up with the same error service failed log on & user profile cannot be loaded. What I'm trying to find out is. ..the 2 different profile users in safe mode. 1 is me... password useless but the other name is MoneyGroupUser$ & nothing about administrator. I know I never made a profile with that name. 
Tried putting system back to a good date but I used that option in the 1st place when eliminating the malaware but I missed a step after that cleaning the malaware up. 
I'm ok with wiping windows 7 off & reinstalling but they don't give u a cd like in yrs past. Most laptops are preloaded 4 sale. I did read some computer companies have files in laptops 4 such a purpose. I'm surfing on that subject also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop General Discussion 4
D Laptop General Discussion 1
Y Laptop General Discussion 1
F Laptop General Discussion 3
G Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
5 Laptop General Discussion 2
L Laptop General Discussion 3
J Laptop General Discussion 1
P Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1