Task Manager, Regedit, AntiVirus, CMD Disabled by virus!!

Jimmy Snathan

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
Hi! :)

My name is jim. I have a problem here on my laptop, yesterday i click a link in the facebook that my friend shared (that was my stupid mistake).

First nothing happen, so i think it was a normal site, but my browser is force closed and my laptop suddenly lagging. I tried to open task manager with Ctrl+Alt+Del, there's no option task manager. Then i right click on a toolbar, there's an option to Start task manager, but i can't click it.

I tried to open regedit, but it's nothing happen, sometimes regedit pop-ups but its just a sec then its forced close.

I'm searching from the internet to find what happen to my laptop, and it's say it was a virus that disabled Task Manager, Cmd, Regedit, etc.
So there is a solution to remove this viruse. Download the Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware, i download them both and do the full scan.

The result is i found a trojan virus, and in a registry result i found "DisableTaskmgr" then i clean it up>restart my laptop. But nothing happen, the virus is till on my laptop, i still can't open TaskManager, Regedit, Cmd, etc.

I try the safe mode. And try to delete DisableTaskmgr manually (in a safe mode a can open regedit but cant open taskmanager), i can delete it but after i restart my laptop the Task Manager still cannot to be open same as regedit.

Can anyone help me please:)

Solution
What was the name of the Trojan virus? Google that name and see if there are any specific actions you can take with respect to that trojan.

And re-run Malwarebytes and other cleaners for good measure. And on any other systems you may have. Could be that your laptop is being re-infected.

Go into msconfig and look at the services that are running. Look for any that do not match your applications and system. Google that service to see if it is legitimate and something you would expect to see running. Then, if suspicious, stop it. But be careful as you may shut down something that is needed.
What was the name of the Trojan virus? Google that name and see if there are any specific actions you can take with respect to that trojan.

And re-run Malwarebytes and other cleaners for good measure. And on any other systems you may have. Could be that your laptop is being re-infected.

Go into msconfig and look at the services that are running. Look for any that do not match your applications and system. Google that service to see if it is legitimate and something you would expect to see running. Then, if suspicious, stop it. But be careful as you may shut down something that is needed.

Solution