Technika TV - First time installation every time I turn it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyk69

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Hi Gang,

I have recently gotten a TV from a family member and it's a 40" Technika, I'm unsure of the model and it has a rather strange problem. Every time I turn the TV on the "First Time Installation" menu pops up and asks me to scan for both analogue and digital channels. I cannot skip this and have to scan each time, as always it finds 0 channels on both as my aerial is connected to a Youview box connected via HDMI. I have tried to factory reset the TV but the menu still pops up. The TV is out of warranty and this isn't a huge problem but a minor inconvenience none the less. Any help is appreciated.

Matt

Solution
Go online to find the User Guide/Manual. Model number/serial number should be on the back of the TV somewhere.

See if there is an option to ensure that the scan results are saved after the intial scan.

There could be some other "requirements" involved but with out the user manual/guide in hand - all would be guesswork.
Go online to find the User Guide/Manual. Model number/serial number should be on the back of the TV somewhere.

See if there is an option to ensure that the scan results are saved after the intial scan.

There could be some other "requirements" involved but with out the user manual/guide in hand - all would be guesswork.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.