The Blanket That Absorbs Farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahbot

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2008
LOL Tats funny even for the money ha ha ha. When I fart my wife tells me that I stink and I need to go wash my ass.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Out is better than in, and I am sure that princible applies to this... Can you imagine how this blanket would smell after, say, a week? I'm sure not like downy.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I can see this thing wrecking more marriages. "Hey honey, you smell like crap during the night, here, a thoughtful gift."

carlhenry

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
[citation]Looks like flatulence is a leading cause for divorce in the United States.[/citation]

now this is a surprising find than the fart blanket itself!

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Reklatsa[/nom]Could this be made big enough to cover all American Republicans if congregated into one place?[/citation]

Do they make one for the democrats opps I mean sourcrats. Nothing like a bunch of Trotskyites running a once proud nation into the dirt. All sourcrats hail el presidente Obama.

TomD_1

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
If your partner farting is going to make you want to divorce, you've got some issues. I guess theres a niche for every product though

Zenthar

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Even putting aside the "ridiculous" of the idea itself, even the design suck. The fact that both people are under the same blanket probably negates all advantages; the smell will just travel under it up to your loved-one's face ...

For it to be efficient, they should have made some underwear out of that (but I guess it would look and feel like a diaper) or a "sleeping bag style" individual enclosure.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]I'm sorry, but my farts smell better than a woman in her period. When are we getting the iPad?[/citation]

That is *seriously* offensive.

cracklint

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2008
where's the fun in this. I actually fluff the covers to share mine with my wife. After 7 years of marriage it's the littles things that keep things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.