The power button of my headset is not working, The headset is fully charged but it won't power up and won't let me connect it

Dec 29, 2018
i have a sentry BT825 headphone bluetooth. I was able to use it yesterday for a few hours but when I tried to pair it with my S7 edge my headset won't power up and won't connect with my phone. i tried to reboot my phone hoping the bluetooth will somehow pair with the headset but when I pressed on the power button, the headset won't turn on and it is not connecting with my phone. The headset is fully charged , nut no mattwr how many times i press on th power button, the headset won't power up and won't connect and wont let me pair it with my Galaxy S7 edge phone. How can I reset my headset to pair it with 2S7 edge phone?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from jmurphywoodson : "Sentry Headset BT825 headphone power button won't turn on and con ECT with my Galaxy note"

I've moved your thread out of Android to Audio in the hope someone with that specific knowledge will help you.

Personally I think it's the power button rather than the Galaxy because if it can "see" the device but not pair or connect to it, it's usually the fault of the other device.

TRENDING THREADS